Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Time is flying by...

I honestly have no idea where the time has gone lately. I feel like we're still in October and we're actually half way through December.

Things on my end have been really busy. (Thus the lack of updates.) I've been working a lot lately. Trying to improve volunteer programming and trying to establish stronger community partnerships at the GO Project. These things take time. It's an exciting challenge for me, and one that has definitely seen me grow, but a very time consuming one nonetheless.

I'll update more soon, I promise. I hope all is well with you!

~Olivia

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I know just what you mean, but it is not just this year. Every fall I can see it coming: the mad dash between Halloween and New Year's Day! I just don't know what to do about it.