Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No, I love YOU!

Last night, Ylaria told me that she loved me. I don't think I could ever really explain what it meant to hear her say that.




It was so unexpected. We were being goofy at dinner and she started whispering "secrets" in my ear. It took me a moment to realize she had said "I love you". When it was my turn, I whispered the same to her, at which point she looked at me confused and said, "No, I love you." And I replied, "I love you too." Apparently, this was not acceptable because she turned to me and said in a loud voice, "NO, I (pointing to herself) love YOU!" (pointing to me). It was priceless. I laughed. And simply agreed with her, "Ok, Ylaria, you win. You love me."

But, I know I won too. And I still love you, Ylaria.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lehmann said...

Absolutely adorable! I'm sooo glad she is doing great!

the Thomas team said...

She is beautiful, like you! What a cutie! Thanks so much for sharing your blog!!

Love,
Angela