Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

This weekend wasn't particularly exciting. I've been sick for well over a week now and couldn't even manage to get out of bed on Thursday. Yay for fevers! I spent most of my last few days in bed, on quite a few over the counter meds, and coughing so much I thought my lungs were going to come up my throat. Lovely, I know.

But despite all of this, my weekend rocked simply because I got to spend a lot of quality time with my sister, Sara, after she came bounding home Friday afternoon and (literally) threw herself on top of my bed, waking me up from my Thermaflu-induced sleep.

We didn't even do anything that exciting, with the exception of seeing a Flamenco show in Manhattan on Saturday night, thanks to my fabulous cousin, Cristina. But Sara is one of those people who makes singing in the car, grocery shopping, cleaning the house and making dinner fun simply because she's there with you. She's my very best friend and I love her to pieces.




And, so , Sara, if you're reading this, even though you don't like the song, my life really would suck without you.

No comments: