Ok. My last post was lame. Manny is probably ready to kick me so I am asking for a re-do here.
March isn't that bad. I suppose it's unfair to hate an entire month for something it had no control over. March has probably been scratching its head for years wondering why I've been so mad at it and wishing it could switch places with April. At least, if I were March, I would be.
So here we go. The top 10 Reasons March is great (please feel free to add your own!)
10. OTH is going to be back with new episodes. I don't care if this sounds lame. I'm looking forward to it.
9. March 21st is the first day of Spring. I love Spring!
8. I'm running in TWO races this March. I'm beyond excited to get back into my running.
7. March has 31 days. I like the longer months. They give more time for possibility.
6. I'm going to a Comedy Club event on March 7th. It'll be funny AND the event is raising money to fight homelessness. I love fun(ny) things for good causes.
5. It's 4 months to Jennifer's birthday. I think Jennifer's pretty amazing.
4. It's 2 months to my birthday. Woot! (I've already started making some plans for the big day!)
3. I'm going to California at the end of March. I am going to see my Belfast friends and spend time with Ylaria. There's nothing better than a trip to sunny California to spend time with so many amazing people.
2. Today, though not March, is Shayla's birthday. She's 10. Shayla is one of my favorite people. Ever.
1. Wrestlemania X was held on March 20, 1994. Manny went. He loved it. He was happy. I love remembering Manny happy.