I saw this the other day and I thought, what else would I add?
Here are some:
* Sit in silence at least once a day.
* "Be" in every moment.
* Read books.
* Practice the art of reverence.
* Laugh. A lot.
* Send Christmas cards (in the mail).
* Send handwritten letters (in the mail) just because.
* Walk barefoot in the grass.
* Look at the sky.
* Give hugs.
* Know it's ok to cry.
* Push yourself out of your comfort zone.
* Learn constantly.
* Don't lie.
* Be open to hearing other point(s) of view.
* Donate blood/platelets.
* Walk in the rain, and in the snow, and in the sun. Walk. A lot.
* Eat vegetables.
* Be grateful.
* Remember those that have gone before you. Don't forget the living.
* Sing out LOUD.
What else would you add?