Saturday, October 6, 2012

An update

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been making some changes to my diet. While not down to 100% yet, I have for the most part I have taken gluten, dairy, processed sugar, and processed foods out of my diet. I have even stopped drinking coffee this week. It really hasn't been that hard (with the exception of today when I went to happy hour with some coworkers). I have felt so much better. I am still having a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep...as the time of this post might indicate, but I am working on that.

I am going to work tomorrow for a bit and then to my Coro leadership class. After that, I am heading home to Whitestone to hang out with the family. We might go wine tasting on Sunday which would be fun!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Olivia

2 comments:

Christine said...

I've never tried a detox regimen, but I have a friend who recently gave up gluten despite testing negative for gluten intolerance, and she says she feels amazing! Good luck with your experiment!

Ahmed Amin said...

good article  thank you
visit this website and this will admire you 
https://www-communication.blogspot.com.eg/

بريمو هندسه اتصالات افضل موقع تعليمي في الوطن العربي جميع الشروحات والكورسات
good article  thank you
visit this website and this will admire you 
https://www-communication.blogspot.com.eg/