Monday, June 8, 2009

It's Monday...

It's Monday, I'm tired and got very little sleep last night. (I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping over the last few weeks), and to boot, OTH is over for the season, so there's really nothing to look forward to today. And because I was feeling a little negative, I decided to post 5 happy things. (Any incoherence here is strictly due to sleep deprivation.)

1. I went for a good run on the treadmill this morning. Knock on wood, those shin splints are nearly healed.

2. I was able to listen to a lot of news this morning and I'm listening to more now as I do data entry at work.

3. I already got my first text from Jennifer today which means I won't be lonely.

4. I started reading the newest issue of The Economist today. It makes me happy.

5. I woke up!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Here's my Monday list to you-

1. I found a photo yesterday that I think you would really like! But, it's a physical copy, so I need to scan it in so you can see it! Look for a blog post about it soon. Hint: it has to do with OTH!

2. I LOVE The Economist! I hadn't even heard of it until this past semester. My political science teacher gave us pop quizzes based on news stories in The Economist, and I found myself totally hooked - and even checking economist.com long after we took our final exam for the class. So interesting and well-written!

3. I woke up too! Although, it was a groggy wake up, due to the benedryl I took last night :)

Vickie said...

I'm totally hooker by The Economist, too. But I have become a total news junkie, listening to POTUS on the sat radio, reading the NYTimes and Politico every day, and NPR and Democracy Now on the regular radio. Oh, and don't forget Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

At some point in a couple of months, I'll have to go back to work and make choice about how I spend my time every day.