Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you.

I wanted to send a quick thank you to all of you who have contacted me lately, sent messages to Ylaria and her family, sent prayers, positive thoughts and love of all kinds. It means so much, so very much.

Some of you have kindly listened as I've cried rivers of tears. You've let me cry, let me text you at 1am, understood when I told you I can't talk about it and that I can't let you hug me because I just cry more. I am sorry I haven't responded to your emails and messages yet. It's been a really rocky two days for me. But I'm doing better today. I was finally able to get some sleep last night which has helped.

Thank you for the love, for the space, for the kind words and for all of the hope you've given me. I'd be so very lost without you.

Thank you.

I love you,
Olivia

No comments: