Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sugar-Free Update

So, I didn't exactly start the sugar-free challenge until yesterday. (What can I say, it's harder than I thought it would be!) I am happy-- and proud-- to report that when I went out to dinner last night with my sister and cousins, I did NOT eat any dessert, which is quite something seeing as one of the desserts was a chocolate lava cake I really wanted to try.

I have been reading about others who have gone sugar-free and it's really helped. Here is a favorite blog of mine that has a lot of great information (and recipes!). http://myyearwithout.blogspot.com/
Today, I am going to go for a run. I signed up for a half-marathon in January (in Disneyland!), so I have to start working on my endurance. I am really excited for this run because a few of my Dartmouth and Belfast friends will be joining me so it'll be a reunion of sorts!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You can do it Liv!!! And it was really hard!! I couldn't hold out and had to try both desserts! lol

Besos