Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's been a while

Apologies for the delay in posting. I was in Spain for the holidays and then came home to loads of catch up at work and a surgery last Monday to remove what ended up being a 10cm cyst. Not. Fun. But the inability to sit over the last few days did give me a great excuse to sleep in a lot and catch up on almost all of One Tree Hill. (Now all I have left are Season 5 and the first few episodes of Season 6). Thank goodness for that, eh?

It's weird to think it's a new year. This last week of house arrest and percocet has almost had me forget that there's a world outside my room. I'd share my New Years resolutions, but I'm not brave enough for that yet. I'm too afraid that if I did that now, I'd end up failing on them, so I'll just promise to think about them and to make this year a really good one.

Before I sign off for the night, please keep my very special friend, Ylaria, in your thoughts. Her parents are afraid she may have relapsed NB (again) and they need as many prayers and good thoughts as possible right now. We love you, Ylaria!

No comments: