Sunday, January 18, 2009

Randoms. Just Because.

* Music is best when listened to LOUD.

* Walking in the rain is beaten only by walking in the snow.

* A good run makes me feel great.

* Birthdays rock almost as much as celebrating them.

* I'm a complete neat freak, except when I decide to be a lazy slob.

* I have no patience for puzzles but I can spend hours with a book.

* A good laugh is the best ab workout. Ever.

* Shopping is boring.

* Jon Stewart is my favorite American news source.

* My family is insane. I love them for it. And, I need to make sure they know it.

* School is my first love.

* If I don't write it down, chances is are I'll forget about it within 30 seconds.

* I love spending time with my sisters.

* I like to make people happy. I just need to remember not to sacrifice who I am in the process.

* Easter is my favorite holiday. It's all about hope, right, Shayla?

* When I was younger, I hated New Years Eve; time passing scared me. I was afraid that people would die.

* Ever since my brother died I've struggled with understanding why. And sometimes, I feel horribly guilty that it wasn't me.

* Rollercoasters scare me.

* Belfast is my favorite place in the world.

* I need to learn that it really doesn't matter what people think.

* My favorite color is blue.

* Magazines: the Economist. National Geographic, the New Yorker.

* Movies: Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers.

* Music: My ipod has the most eclectic mix ever. I love Snow Patrol. OTH has some great music.

* Greatest fear: I'm terrified that I'll never find my purpose in life.

* The people you love leave so many empty spaces when they fly away. It's impossible to fill them.

* I need to take more risks.

*Life is too short. I've learned that you can't wait for it.

No comments: