* Music is best when listened to LOUD.
* Walking in the rain is beaten only by walking in the snow.
* A good run makes me feel great.
* Birthdays rock almost as much as celebrating them.
* I'm a complete neat freak, except when I decide to be a lazy slob.
* I have no patience for puzzles but I can spend hours with a book.
* A good laugh is the best ab workout. Ever.
* Shopping is boring.
* Jon Stewart is my favorite American news source.
* My family is insane. I love them for it. And, I need to make sure they know it.
* School is my first love.
* If I don't write it down, chances is are I'll forget about it within 30 seconds.
* I love spending time with my sisters.
* I like to make people happy. I just need to remember not to sacrifice who I am in the process.
* Easter is my favorite holiday. It's all about hope, right, Shayla?
* When I was younger, I hated New Years Eve; time passing scared me. I was afraid that people would die.
* Ever since my brother died I've struggled with understanding why. And sometimes, I feel horribly guilty that it wasn't me.
* Rollercoasters scare me.
* Belfast is my favorite place in the world.
* I need to learn that it really doesn't matter what people think.
* My favorite color is blue.
* Magazines: the Economist. National Geographic, the New Yorker.
* Movies: Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers.
* Music: My ipod has the most eclectic mix ever. I love Snow Patrol. OTH has some great music.
* Greatest fear: I'm terrified that I'll never find my purpose in life.
* The people you love leave so many empty spaces when they fly away. It's impossible to fill them.
* I need to take more risks.
*Life is too short. I've learned that you can't wait for it.