Thursday, March 10, 2011

Erin

I have a friend, a dear friend, who is hurting. She misses her Erin.

I have been sitting in front of my computer trying to figure out what, if anything, I can do. If there is anything at all I can do, it's to share Erin with you.

Erin is my verb inspiration. We never met in person, but as I told Vickie, our souls must have met at some point. Not a day goes by without me thinking of Erin. Erin has inspired me to do so much. She has inspired me to verb. To live. To be fully in the world.

It was Erin who first reminded me how much I love the sky. I had forgotten, for a time, about my love for the sky and on my very first verb-filled day, I looked up and I saw it, really saw it. And, I fell in love all over again. My brother is in the sky. And so is Abuelo, and Dorita and Titi and Duche. Erin is in the sky too, with Christi and Kayla and Ylaria. The sky is full of people I love. When I see the sky, I see the love and I feel the love and I remember the love. The people my heart misses seem less far away in these sky moments. Erin helped me remember the sky; for that I will be forever grateful.

So, if you have a moment, please visit Erin's blog today. Get to know the amazing Erin and leave some love. I know you'll be inspired. And, if you're in my area on Sunday, please let me know because I'll be verbing an Erin favorite: BEAD. And beading is always more fun with friends.

No comments: