Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo Project Day #22

Day #22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.

I was trying to figure out what picture would best illustrate what I wish I were better at and, last night, as I was visiting Vickie's blog, I remembered this picture of Erin. I love this picture; it's one of my favorites. And, in the world of pictures, I would say it's one of the best. Ever.

Now, you might be wondering, why I chose this picture for today's theme. (No, I don't want to be better at cannonballing into the water.) For you to understand why I chose this picture, you need to know Erin. Erin lived her life in verbs. She read. She laughed. She played. She loved. She verbed.

I wish I were better at verbing.

I do things but I spend way too much time thinking them over, before, during and after. I am cautious and careful and thoughtful. All good things, I know, but these adjectives can also hold me back. They prevent me from taking risks and cannonballing into my own life.

So, I dedicate today's entry to Erin. Who continually inspires me to live. And, to verb. Every single day.

No comments: