Friday, February 4, 2011

Photo Project Day #6

Day #6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.



If I could switch places with someone for a day, I would pick Shayla. I've said it before and I'll say it again-- I want to be like Shayla when I grow up. Some people ask, WWJD?, but I usually just think to myself-- what would Shayla do? You should try it; it's a huge help when you're stuck on a problem or trying to decide between several options.

Shayla is one of the kindest, most giving, compassionate, funniest and smartest people I know. I'd learn a lot by spending a day in her shoes. Plus, she's still in school and we all know that if I could live in a school (or library), I would. While I can guarantee that Shayla's life is more exciting than my own, by switching for a day, she'd get to see what it's like to live in NYC (and find that apartment overlooking Central Park that we're going to share one day).

So, Shayla, if you're up for the switch, just say the word!

No comments: