So I've been spending a lot of time in the office these days. A. Lot.
Music has been helping me get through it. I love music. So, today, I decided that I would share my Top 10 favorite songs here with you (in order).
1. Bloody Nose- Earlimart
2. Where I Stood- Missy Higgins
3. You Found Me- The Fray
4. Let You Down- Tin Star Orphans
5. From Where You Are- Lifehouse
6. Si Tu No Vuelves- Miguel Bose
8. Run- Snow Patrol
7. About Today- The National
9. Since You've Been Around- Rosie Thomas
10. Thank You- The Little Heroes
What does this say about me? I am not entirely sure, but since 8 of the 10 were on OTH, it's safe to say that the show has an amazing soundtrack. Amazing. Oh, and I'm addicted to it. Severely.
What are your favorites? I'd love to know! Music and books are so fun to share.
And now, I have to get back to work. There's loads of it, after all. :o)