Friday, May 22, 2009

Southern Gothic Productions

So, today, I need to share a blog with you. Southern Gothic Productions. For those of you who don't know SoGoPro, it's Hilarie Burton's production company. And for those of you who don't know who Hilarie Burton is, she's Peyton Sawyer on One Tree Hill. For those of you who don't know One Tree Hill, I really can't help you, but I can tell you that you should watch the show. It's addictive and Peyton's my favorite character. Hands down. Jennifer knows this. Sara does too. (We can discuss at some other point my views on a Season 7 with no Peyton. ) Austin Nichols AKA Julian and Kelly Tenney AKA OTH Producer are also part of the SoGoPro Team.

Anyway, back to the point of the post. SoGoPro. I started following the blog back in February-ish. I'm not going to lie-- because of the OTH connection. I'm in love with it. Why, you ask? Because through the blog, you get an insider's look into the movie making process & so much more! Hilarie, Nick and crew share everything and are constantly looking for advice, opinions, and your favorite consumer products. It's fascinating and fun and so incredibly funny. When I ever need a laugh or to just brighten my day, I go here and I know I'm guaranteed to feel better. It's a feel-good blog. You should pay your own visit. I promise, you'll love it.

Here's my favorite vlog to date. (I tried uploading the video, but blogger is being dumb, so you'll have to click the link. Sorry. :p) I laugh every time & now I'm spreading the joy.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: