Thursday, April 9, 2009

For Erin.

Erin earned her angel wings today.

I never met Erin, but I’ve been following her story for some time now, thanks to my friend, Jennifer. My heart breaks for Erin and her family. And, today, I hold them especially close to my heart. Erin was inspirational. She was full of life and beauty and hope. Our world was a better place with her in it and it’s sadder now that she has flown away. I like to think that she is now living in the stars with so many of our other angels. Stars are magical.

As the Little Prince said,

“In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night…..And when your sorrow is comforted…you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend.”

Erin, I will remember you forever. Thank you for sharing your light and your laughter with us.

No comments: