Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update

Ok, so I ended up working late & my leg has been acting up again so I didn't go for a run last night. BUT, I did take a long walk in the beautiful evening and enjoy some almost-sort-of-nearly Spring weather. I also listened to some favorite tunes. Need a new song? "Bloody Nose" by Earlimart is awesome. I. LOVE. It. Don't let the name deter you. The song is great. As Sara would say, it's a very "Olivia song".

I went for a quasi-run on the treadmill this morning but had to stop after 30 minutes because my leg was in too much pain. I did more walking after that, though. Something, is something, right? :p

Today, I will leave work on time (yay!) and head to church with the family. Tomorrow I have off and will try running again. I'll also most likely spend the day cleaning and preparing for the family get-together on Sunday. I love me some good family time. We're all sorts of insane, but life is more fun that way.

Yesterday's 5 Things:
1. I took a long walk in the morning. And in the evening.
2. My ipod kept me company at work.
3. Had lunch with my coworkers. It was fun. We laughed a lot.
4. I got some really sweet, uplifting and fun emails/messages from friends.
5. I woke up!

No comments: